Humans of Capo

Humans of Capo is a spin-off of the popular blog Humans of New York, a compilation of interesting stories from people with many different backgrounds.

“If you want to get into volleyball, just know that you don’t need to be flashy. Playing smart is far better than playing to look cool, so if you want to get started I suggest learning how to do the basic things first, rather than trying all the cool and hard maneuvers you see on tv.” – Mark Mairs (Freshman)
“Last year I had the opportunity to go to International Models & Talent. It was a great opportunity for me to meet people like agents and contacts that would open me up to a new career. It was one of the most nerve-racking experiences of my life, but I was lucky that I got to do it with my brother and the support of my whole family.” – Neeka Nasri (Sophomore)
“I really look up to my parents because they have set a path for many aspects in my life and I can completely rely on them to guide me through whatever issues I face. I’ve had a fair amount of troubling experiences in high school so far and my greatest struggle right now is just trying to motivate myself to keep working at a consistent pace without procrastinating.” – Jahan Mohazab-Hosseinian (Junior)
“Besides being stressed out about classes, high school has been really enjoyable for me. I really enjoy playing music and I’m passionate about medicine so I hope to pursue something in the medical field in the future. But, as of right now, I want to become a neurosurgeon.” – Kathryn Heinemeier (Senior)